APS - Emmetsburg, Iowa
Responsible for the daily maintenance needs of customer's sow farms and wean-to-finish sites. Assist in the preventative maintenance and repairs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general troubleshooting and repair of electrical, plumbing, heating, structure, metal fabrication and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Ensure jobs are completed fully and correctly in a timely manner.
- Interface as needed with Work Order Manager for parts and supplies.
- Regular and routine communication with site staff, managers, and supervisors.
- Understands the importance of inventory and invoice accuracy.
- Regular, consistent attendance is essential to the function of this position.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior maintenance skills or aptitude to be able to fix and repair various items.
- Ability to be a team player and assist other areas as needed.
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and insurability.replica watches
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, bend, stoop, push, pull, standing and walking for extended periods of time on concrete, climb feed bins, work in tight spaces.